Introduction To Iron on Iron

Confession:
     A few years ago I, the brilliant thinker I am, decided I would start a blog. This was a great Idea until I discovered something about having a blog. When you have a blog, at least a semi-successful one, you must do your research. That was my biggest issue. As I went back over the posts in my past blogging history, there were many face palms, many sighs, and so many laughs at my own expense. I realize now that I was in no position to state my opinions about the things I was stating, due purely to the fact that I did absolutely no research, and no spell check. That being said, I am starting another blog!!!!

     My name, as you either know or probably have learned based on my Ideafit profile is Matthew Tolbert. I am currently residing in Danville KY, a smallish town about 30 miles (and an hour away) from Lexington KY, home of the might UK basketball team. Don't worry here folks, this is not a sports blog so you won't here me talk basketball or any sport unless it is from a fitness standpoint. I am a personal trainer/member service rep/childcare employee/lifeguard/anything else my boss needs at a wellness club called The McDowell Wellness Center, we are a hospital organization under Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center. There is a rich history lesson in there somewhere but for now I'll spare you all because research. I have been an A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer for almost a year now, I currently hold two clients regularly and am sure, at a later date, and with their permission I will be happy to share with you about the methods I use with these two individuals. Other than those two I sporadically grab one or two lucky souls here and there, and have a wide range of people that have regularly updated workout plans from yours truly. So, that's me in a nutshell and now for the actual blog introduction.

     I plan to use this blog for fitness based education. As I learn, you learn, that type of thing, and I promise now that as a trainer and a fitness professional, adequate research and study will be put into every word of these blogs. Not to mention spell check and the best grammar I can muster. I'd be happy to field questions sent to my email, through the comments, or over Facebook Messenger, and in fact, I'd actually really enjoy any question you may have. It would help me to further my education and in turn help to further yours as the reader. I in no way expect this bad boy to blow up into anything nuts, but I hope to at least reach a handful of people on my journey. I would like to personally thank you for joining me, for reading my ramblings, and for giving me the opportunity to share in your time.

Blessings on your fitness journey,
Matthew Tolbert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Path of The No